Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The scale was good to me today =)

FINALLY!!  A move in the right direction  =)  I have really been trying to get back on track with my eating - and I worked really hard this week nutritionally as well as in the gym.. I LOVE it when it pays off  hehe  I lost 4.6 pounds this week  yeeeehaw!!  If I could only do THAT every week for the next year it would be fantabulous!!  I was sooo hoping to be minus at least 100 pounds by this month.  I have officially been at this new lifestyle now for a year...alot of people lose over 100lbs in a years time.. I thought surely I could do that - especially with as much time as I was spending in the gym!  But..  it just was not meant to be for me in that time frame I guess =(  so it will take me longer than I wanted it to - to meet my goals.. but rest assured..I WILL meet my goals!!  And I guess the slower I lose it...the better it is for my body - the more time it gives my skin to adjust to the loss and tighten back up so maybe I won't have all the nasty saggy skin that some people have when they lose alot of weight..AND hopefully it will also mean that it will be easier to keep it off =) 


My trainer pushed me today wanting me to voice some new goals - AND set a time frame to meet them in.. I kind of side stepped the challenge for a little while - soooo he decided to set them for me...lol  He wants me to hit 75 total pounds down by June  and hit 100 by November.  I think that is workable - but wow ..it would be AMAZING to hit the 100 by my birthday.. which is May 11th.  That is most likely an unreachable goal - but I tell you what..I am going to go full speed ahead these next two and a half months to see how close I can get to reaching it... I mean the title of this blog IS headed to forty and fabulous...and I WILL be forty in two and half months...sooo  hang with me folks and wait for the birthday pics =)  even if I don't hit the 100... I guarantee you my bday pics are going to be HOT  hehe


Live Laugh Love 
Cassi

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cassie! I'm glad the scale is treating you nicely. Just wanted to let you know I've given you an award! Check out my blog to see what it is! <3

    ReplyDelete