Tuesday, March 9, 2010

need more momentum....

I am back on track...for the most part..lol  But I seriously need to see the numbers on the scale decreasing steadily...I lost this week..  but barely a pound.  I would give anything to see some higher numbers more consistently again.  I mean.. it is not like I am NEAR my goal weight and just need to lose that last 10 pounds. I have over 100 pounds to go..   I try to look at smaller goals and not get too discouraged by looking at the "big picture" so to speak - but it is really hard not to. 

On a good note... I am just starting to see the slight beginnings of some definition in my arms. It is not much - mind you..and most other people would probably not even notice... but seeing as how for me my upper arms, inner thighs and belly are my trouble spots as far as I am concerned.. I can tell =)  It will rock when the wings start to fade and become muscles rather than flabby skin  haha  but I am sure that will be a good while in coming. 

Well.. I will probably write more during the week..or on the weekend..but I have not been sleeping well and am very very tired.  I think I am going to turn it in...  later all..

Live, Laugh and Love
Cassi

9 comments:

  1. Hi. I know you are working on a new regime for your arms. I am in the same boat as you. I would like to see you take pics of your arms now and often in your journey. It is hard for me to imagine tight skin on my arms. I'm really worried about how my belly fat has stretched out so my skin. My arms were the last to stretch. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for arm definition!! Keep up the hard work. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try and do that - tho I hate the "flabby" pics haha I do think it is important to be able to see the progress we have made and so often - we don't notice it as much because we see ourselves every day..thanks

    and thx Dayna =)appreciate the comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate my arms and when I see them in pictures I really cringe. Take the pics, just keep them for yourself to see your progress. :) I only see the back of my arms in pics and then I'm always so shocked! Have you tried the shake weight? I'm wondering if that really works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. rofl I bought the shake weight.. and I have been trying to do it for at least 6 minutes a day several days a week... I CAN feel it... it comes with a dvd with some variations - have not looked at that yet. I do like it though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Around the last of 09 I decided I needed to lose some weight, about 115 lbs by October 23, 2010. I've had some moderate success so far. Sometimes the weight seems to just fall off and other times it seems like you have to struggle for every little pound. The key is just to keep trying. Several people have asked me if what diet I'm using. I till them I'm not on a diet, but rather I've changed my died.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dean... exactly!! May I ask the significance of your goal date? Is there one? Just curious to see what motivates other people.. hang in there.. you will do it =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh... My wife and I are planning to run a marathon on that date. Our training is part of our weight loss program.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh... well cool!! Good luck! You are doing fantastic so far..

    ReplyDelete