Thursday, April 29, 2010

Short and Sweet..well .. not so sweet haha

Sorry I have been MIA this last week... my folks are here and I have wanted to spend some extra time with them..and my job has been extremely busy as well...  the stress at work shows on the scale too =(  Had a gain this week..of a few pounds.  I also found I really like the new caramel frappe at McD's...that is temptation in a cup let me tell you.. haha  My crunk class has also been very disappointing lately..  I miss my Jam on Thursdays at lunch..Denise and Felicia really know how to crank it up.

Well.. it is past my bedtime..and my brother and his family are coming this weekend..so I won't get a chance to catch up this weekend.. but I promise I will catch up soon..

4 comments:

  1. Is the McD's caramel frappe the same as a caramel frappacino at Starbucks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and Dad will be leaving May 13th and traveling and touring and will not be back in AL until December. This will give you a good chance to get back on track the way you want to but we have also enjoyed the extra time with you. We are so proud of you and what you are doing for yourself. We continue to pray for you daily and thank God for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx mom...

    and Dayna..I have no idea cuz I don't do Starbucks... it is pretty similar to the Caramel Java Chiller at sonic =)

    ReplyDelete