Tuesday, April 13, 2010

60 pounds to Onederland...and Spinning... =)

Well - hope you like the new look of my blog =)  I have been wanting to make it a little more playful and cute.. I like the monkies ~ they make me smile... hope they made you smile too  =)

Well  I gained a pound and a half this week ~ not the best way to start off my new beginning..lol  But that's ok.. it's all good.. I am going to get there.  I realized today that so far I had lost 60 pounds on this journey (yes I gained a few back.. not going to focus on that now) and I have 60 pounds to go until I hit ONEderland..  and then appx another 60 before I hit my final goal... pretty cool!  I can't wait to get to Onderland.. have not seen that far far away place in a LONGGGG time and man..have I missed it!!

I decided this week that maybe my body was getting a little too used to the same o same o activities that I have been doing.. so I thought I might need to swap it up a bit and maybe throw it for a loop.  I have been doing Body Step..Body Jam.. traded Body Pump for my free weights that my trainer started me on..sooo today I started a new class.  I tried spinning for the first time.  WOW!  I had a friend tell me my "no no" parts would really be hurting when I got done - and good grief she was not kidding!!  I thought my legs would burn.. or my backside would be sore (and who knows what tomorrow morning might bring haha) but surprisingly - they did not... but my "no no" was hurting so bad by the end of the ride it was unreal!!  Several people have told me by the time I do the 3rd class - all of that will have gone away and it won't bother me at all... I am going to stick it out and see what happens... but if it doesn't get better - there is no way I could endure this kind of pain several times a week - every week.. CrAzY!  lol

Well - guess I need to head to bed - get my Z's  =)

Live..Laugh..Love.. and BodyJam
Cassi

2 comments:

  1. Spinning is addictive! Be warned and it is an EXCELLENT workout, so do go back. You can make sure your ladybits do not hurt anymore, by getting a gel seat or padded shorts. They help IMMENSELY. Keep going and by the 3rd class indeed you won't feel a thing and will be hooked! K.
    By the weigh have the same weight loss goal as u do. to lose 125 lbs AGAIN. Lost them 4 years ago but gained them back after suddenly losing my mum, who was my best friend.
    My blog: www.it-is-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your mom =( That's tough! I actually did have a gel/memory foam seat on the ride yesterday..lol didn't help much I don't think - if it did, I would hate to know how I would be feeling today lol

    ReplyDelete