Monday, July 12, 2010

Been a while....

Hey all - well I have just completely fell OFF the wagon..lol  Guess that is one reason it has taken me so long to write anything here.  I am ashamed to admit that I have just gotten so off track it is hard to even see the goal anymore.  I knew this was going to be an uphill battle - but WOW.. I really thought it would go a little faster than this.

I have really just got to get back in the game and get going again. I have been away from the gym for a while now and I truly miss it! I started out skipping it because I was trying that HCG diet - and I was not eating enough calories to work out.  I now am still on hold because I recently had some surgery to remove more skin cancer - this time from my head and face - and I currently have 17 stitches in my head..so NO workouts until those come out and it is all healed.

Anyway - just wanted to post a quick update.. I will try really hard to stay on track and keep posting for ya'll =)

Cassi...Live,Laugh and Love

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I had you on my blog roll and was sad when so much time went by. Hoped you'd return. You're back on the wagon and summer is a great time to begin. More daylight ... fewer holidays ... more fresh foods. When Doctor gives you the go-ahead, start slow and the weight will begin to fall off again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassi, you are doing a great job so far. Falling off the wagon isn't so bad. Not getting back on is the tragedy, so hop back on! You know, it helps us all, to know we can (and do) mess up, but can dust ourselves off and continue losing weight. There is no shame in that at all - we're human, so none of us are perfect, right? I am just this week starting out, and I happened to find your blog. You've already made so many amazing changes - I'm looking forward to following your lead!! Keep up the good work, and you'll cherish that much more those high school graduation photos of your children posing with you on that special day!

    ReplyDelete