Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back on track ~ Now full speed ahead!! woo woo!!

Alright guys... holidays are OVER... officially and unofficially and everything in between!  No more using that as an excuse!  My weigh in this morning took the scale in the right direction again FINALLY  =)  yes people..I had a loss  yeah!!  But you know I cannot tell you how much because I am saving that for my folks in April as a big surprise and hopefully it will be a GREAT one!

I sat down tonite and got serious on the body bugg journaling thingy too..I eat pretty much the same meals every day when I am sticking to my plan..with a little variety thrown in here and there to keep me going.so I sat down tonite and logged all my "normal" meals as recipes so when I am on track all I have to do is type a few words and it pulls up the exact calorie count for that whole meal.  Pretty cool =) 

I also just started a new work out plan this week. I met with my trainer (luv you Jim!!) over the weekend and while I had been throwing in some weights here and there already - I was not doing any kind of weight lifting plan consistently.  Welllll.... he changed that let me tell you... I am now lifting weights 4 days a week!  Monday is Chest/Tri..Tuesday is Legs (and man are mine weak right now lol)  rest Wednesday THANK THE LORD!!!  and Thursday will be Back/Bi and Friday is Shoulders/and something I cant remember..Lats maybe??  lol  I don't know..all greek to me! We were going over the exercises he was putting me on and he would say," ok.. the next one is Hack Squats... you know what that is..right?"  Pssshhh... I am 100 and something pounds overweight dude..do I LOOK like I know what a hack squat is??? hahaha   He was very sweet and patient with me and showed me each and every one!!  There is even a website I can go to and look them up as well because ya'll know by the time he got to the 2nd of 4 sheets..I was not remembering what a hack squat was..hehe  I have done day 1 and day 2... let's all pray that I make it to Friday without falling out somewhere.  Today was legs... I thought I did pretty well..  did all my reps/sets without crying =) but my legs were feeling a little rubbery as I headed out the door to my car.  I get to the curb to cross to the parking lot...take that one step down...and omg! I looked a little like a baby giraffe being born ..trying to find it's legs haha... My legs just gave way when I made that LITTLE step off the curb...haha  I was a little embarassed as 2 cars had actually stopped to let me cross over and I looked like a weeble wobble trying to get to my car!  =)

I also recruited my assistants mom to get on this journey with me...told her to catch the blog and she might get a shout out...hey Mrs. Sherry!!  she has NO idea what she got into when she asked me to hold her accountable  hehe  I needed someone to help do that for me... so we are going to help each other =)  I have a much longer journey than she does ~ but I hope she will hang in here with me!

Ok guys.. time to see if I can make it downstairs to my bed without falling on my face as my legs are STILL a little rubbery..  thanks to all of you hanging in here with me! I promise you are going to see me getting more consistent with the blog =)

Until next time...
Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment