Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Need some motivation!!

I don't know WHAT is going on with me...I think when I jumped off the wagon at Christmas and gave in to my urges for sweets - it was the WORST thing I could have possibly done to myself.  I really thought I was good.. I was going to be able to just jump back in with both feet and start that scale moving in the right direction again..NOOOO PROBLEM...  W R O N G!!!!   I absolutely cannot seem to make myself stop eating bad things.  I know when I pick them up that it is the wrong thing to be putting in my mouth - yet I just stuff it right on in.  Why do I do that??  I have come waaay too far to sabatoge myself now - yet that is exactly what I am doing.  It is almost like I am doing it before I realize it - yet when I do..I just keep eating.  It is driving me crazy!! I have called my trainer friend who helped me get started and told him I really need him to try and help me get going again.  We are supposed to be meeting at the gym Saturday to go over a new weight lifting plan and also talk about some new eating choices soon.  The only thing with him is he stays sooo busy - sometimes our plans change and it is really hard to get some time with him =(

I had already decided back before Christmas that I was not going to post my weight stats here between January and April.  The reason for that is because my folks saw me last at Christmas and I will not see them again until sometime in April and I am HOPING that there is a HUGE difference in me between now and then and I would love to be able to surprise them =)  I had really hoped I would have hit my 100 mark by then as March will be a year since I began this journey... but unless the fat starts melting..I don't see that happening.  We will see I guess..  so stay tuned =)

Thanks all for tuning in - even when I have not been consistent with my postings... =)

Live..Laugh ..Love and BodyJam  =)
Cassi

2 comments:

  1. hi cassie you don't know me but i read your responce on ryans blog and followed you here. if it isn;t to rude of me to tell you this , your being to hard on yourself.

    your a very pretty young lady(no im not a stalker or even a guy just a middle aged woman who says what she thinks lol) and you WILL follow through with this .I too am on a mission to lose weight but my situation is a bit different than most peoples but i will tell you to date since last year this time i have lost 30 pounds and need to lose 30 more, my weight became part of me from a injury recieved in a serious car accident which left me not able to hardly move let alone exercise so i gained weight FAST as i had to eat to take my medication , in all honesty looking back i was also so depressed i DIDN'T care and ate what i wanted instead of watching so my weight went up.

    i am adding you to my blog list if thats ok and will be watching and encouraging you from the side lines. YOU CAN DO IT. take care and i KNOW you will do it keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Vicki! I appreciate the encouragement much more than u know!

    ReplyDelete